I'm a devoted reader and, from time-to-time, include book reviews - my own or others - that I think may be helpful to and enjoyed by other readers.
- Original post July 2, 2014: Woodpeckers of the World: A Photographic Guide
- Original post April 6, 2016: The new Sibley field guides
- Original post April 27, 2016: The Messenger (a movie review)
- Original post June 16, 2016: An Affectionate and Intelligent Look at the Cuckoo
- Original post February 3, 2016: ABA review: Limericks, Landscapes and Lorikeets - Lear
- Original post September 14, 2017: Book review: The Thing with Feathers
- Original post December 31, 2017: Year end book review: Birding without Borders
- Original post January 21, 2017: Eagle Optics closed
- Original post March 25, 2018: Two non-Ecuador things - Note: this link includes a New Yorker essay by Jill Lepore titled The Shorebird: The way to remember Rachel Carson.