I try to take at least one big trip each year. Birding trips are well documented in my blog with photos and narrative. Because I have a lot of trip posts I can't include all on my Travel page. Here I include the slightly out of the ordinary places I have visited as well as information that may be of interest and helpful to others - especially birders.
- Original post February 18, 2009: Town Point: Sad end of an era
- Original post November 22, 2014: New York City: The High Line
- Original post February 10, 2015: Hotel Bougainvillea redux
- Original post February 15, 2015: Miriam's feeders: Fun with birds
- Original post June 10, 2018: From the NYT - this post contains three brief articles with about important birding locations and one about birding landfills.